Sunday, November 25, 2012

my best workout

 
This summer, I started walking with a friend three or four mornings a week.  I love our visits, and it was great to be able to leave Ryenne in charge while I went out for a walk.  Since school started, that isn't an option and so I sometimes take Claire with Sam and I on the days she doesn't have preschool.  When it was warmer, she would ask to ride her bike or her scooter, which worked pretty well.  What she really doesn't like is when she has to ride in the stroller for the entire five miles!  Our visits are generally replaced by stories, creative positive reinforcement, and yes, I'll admit it- bribery.  That usually gets us through the first two miles or so. 
 
A few weeks ago, I told Courtney that when Claire comes with us on our walks, I am tired before we even get started!


No comments: