Sunday, February 8, 2015

family pictures- autumn 2014















Finally getting around to posting our family pictures, taken back in November!  Our good friend Nicole (Nicole Nelson Photography) took them for us- she's the best.  Not only super talented but one of our favorite people.  I look through these pictures and can't believe how my little ones are not-so-little anymore.  All the sudden, Miss Kate looks so grown up!  Nearly a teenager!  And Sam?  Not a baby anymore.  


We're doing our best to enjoy these days.  Filled with lots of noise, laughter, and of course, the ups and downs of family life.  It is busy, but I wouldn't want to be doing anything else right now.  This feeling-like-we can't-keep-up stage of our lives will not last forever.  

That's what I think of every time I look at this family of mine.  This is the time to be happy.  

Right here, right now.  













No comments: