Sunday, July 7, 2013

my revised schedule


I've been struggling a little bit with my health, especially since Easter and so we've been trying once again to find a new normal.  It's so hard to find a balance between doing the things that make me happy and not doing too much and getting too worn out.  Still working on that!  I laughed one morning though, when I woke up and found this schedule written on the blackboard- an attempt by the girls to help me cut back and get more rest!  My favorite part is the "Please try for 1 day" part!

Ryenne had also made a sign for my door reminding everyone to stay out so I could get rest.  I also found a text on my phone she sent to my good friend and walking partner to explain to her that I wasn't feeling well and asked her to not call me to go walking in the mornings.  She knows how much I love it and don't like to say no, but that it wears me out- so she decided to take care of that on her own. 

My family has been a lot more patient with the new me than I am with myself most of the time.  So thankful they keep hanging in there with me while I figure all of this out!

No comments: