Here's Claire at two-and-a-half plus a few months:
1. She still wears a leotard and tutu at some point almost every day.
2. When I drive the girls to ballet lessons, she packs her "ballet bag" and has to wear her ballet clothes. She cries every time she can't go in once lessons start. Every time.
5. I know Claire would love, love, love to take ballet. Although we don't typically let the girls start an activity (ballet, gymnastics, etc) until age five, I think about it every now and again. That's because I love, love, love Claire.
7. Claire loves, loves, loves her dad. Last night as I was reading about her birth and the scary days that followed, I remembered how her oxygen levels would improve whenever her Daddy came into the room and talked to her. This didn't work with anyone else, only Daddy. It worked every time and everyone commented on how cool it was. Those two have had a special bond always.
11. We love Claire at age two. I've said before how I used to think age two was such a frustrating age. It's probably the combination of me becoming a little more relaxed as a mom and realizing how fast the time really goes that helps me enjoy her so much. Terrible-two's or not, we can't imagine our family without our Claireabelle!