Monday, June 29, 2009

miss responsible

As part of my continued effort to win the "Meanest Mom Of The Year Award", the girls receive a list of chores each morning. I write the list on the chalkboard, and they check them off as they go. Some mornings go better than others.







Of course, it wouldn't be fair if Claire didn't have jobs too. Always advocates of fairness and equality, the girls make sure she has a few of her own too.



One thing about Claire, she's miss-johnny-on-the-spot about getting her chores done.

2 comments:

Heather W. said...

HaHa So Cute! What a good idea! I'm glad that Claire could pass off her chores..! Hey give me a call when you get a minute and I'll tell you more about "Bountiful Baskets' aka the produce basket.

Darcie said...

So funny! Claire is really so obedient.