Friday, June 14, 2013

easter!

 
 
 
So, it's a little late to be talking about Easter, but whatever.
 
 
 
This is what I remember:
 
1.   We had a great one.  ("We" being the kids, because I was really sick that weekend.) 
2.   The Easter Bunny brought lots of chocolate and money!  Gold dollars, silver dollars, and 50 cent pieces were favorites. 
3.   The bunny was pretty tricky about hiding the baskets this year.  Dad might have been paid in Reese's Peanut Butter Cups to help the older two find theirs. 
4.  Sam thought the whole idea was AWESOME.  Chocolate everywhere, man!
5.  Everyone looked really smashing in their Easter attire.  I especially loved my little Sam in his bow tie.  Did I ever mention that I used to dream about having a little guy with longish hair and his dad's blue eyes?  It makes me pretty happy to have him here in real life.
 
 


 
ready, set, go!
 




No comments: