Tuesday, August 30, 2011

hello samuel


Samuel Courtney Wood

born August 25
weighing in at 8 lb, 10 oz (2 weeks early!)


Samuel made his grand entrance into our family this past Thursday afternoon. 
After spending his first five days in the Newborn Intensive Care Unit (NICU),
 we finally made it home yesterday, oxygen and monitor in tow. 
(His dad is already teasing him that he is higher maintenance than his sisters.)

It is official.  I am completely in love with two Wood boys.


More to come. . .Right now I'm just going to love my little boy.

8 comments:

Heather W. said...

Oh Kelly he is precious and what a chunk! Congratulations!!!

Trisha said...

Congratulations, he is beautiful!

dippyrooroo said...

Oh Kelly, he is soooo handsome! I'm so happy that you posted pictures for us! I've been anxious to know if he had come yet! You look and sound like you are doing great! It's a bummer that he had to stick around the hospital for a while. I hope he didn't scare you too bad!

Darcie said...

Oh he is adorable!!! I'm afraid I'm in love with that little boy too. Oh man, he is so so so so so so cute. And great job on all those chubs! I hope you are feeling well and made it home without too many problems. It looks like he is doing just great... but oh no, today it's oxygen and a monitor, but tomorrow it's skinny jeans... :).

Get your rest and loves in, but not too much because we need more pictures. :)

Callisters said...

Congrats! He is darling, oh little boys are lots of fun!

The Ball Family said...

Hooray! He is so sweet. Congratulations!

Wayne said...

Congrats! He has the best pinching cheeks!

DLonna said...

The comments above was from me too. I didn't realize I was under my hubby's email.

I hope you are feeling well too. I can't wait to see pictures with the proud big sisters!

D'Lonna Nelson