Thursday, April 24, 2014

some february things

(Because isn't that how I'm supposed to be doing this?  Blogging about February at the end of April?  I thought so.)



Sam likes to dress himself.  He comes up with awesome outfits.  My favorite is when he chooses his wranglers, a sweater vest, and flip flops.  Sadly for you, I don't have a picture of that one.  He still loves a good tutu, but his favorite thing of all involves his daddy and a tractor.  He has a love/hate relationship with our dog (Jordan- who is a giant, by the way).  Jordan is big enough that he serves as a horse or a rug, whichever Sam is in the mood for, but also tall enough that if they're having a race somewhere, Sam often ends up on the floor.  I;ve been making Jordan stay outside lately, because I haven't had time to bathe him, and Sam was at the door yelling "Jordan!  In!  My friend!"



 We had a Valentine morning candlelight breakfast before school to celebrate Love Day.  It was fun!

Love this little family of mine.

No comments: