Tuesday, February 10, 2009

how do I love thee? let me count the ways.

(With Valentine's Day approaching, I've been thinking about all the people I love. There are lots of them. And of course, I've been thinking about my biggest love. The one who makes my heart so happy. After all, I think he's filled up my heart with so much love, it's given me room to love all of the others a little better. Maybe that's how love works.

So, babe, this one's for you. Happy Valentine's Day.)

. . .I've been trying to think of something extra spectacular to do for you for Valentines Day. I don't know that I have spectacular in me right now. But I want you to know how much I love you. How much I appreciate you. All of those things that I maybe don't say enough.All of this made me think of how you keep encouraging me to write a book. A blog book. You had this great idea, see, that I could write a little bit each day, and people would keep coming back to see what happens the next day. Well, I think it is a great idea. And so I'm writing a book. It's called, "Five Reasons Why I love Courtney". Really intriguing, I know. In time, maybe I'll think of a better title. But for now, there it is. And in all actuality, I don't know how many people will flock to read it. But that doesn't really matter. As long as you read it. After all, you're the hero .  I'm the heroine. And this is our story.

No comments: