Tuesday, February 15, 2011

i laughed today

Sometimes my kids are really funny.  I love when I'm going about the routine of a normal day and one of them does some quirky little thing that makes me laugh.  This made me laugh today.



When I saw these little sticky notes hanging on the outside of Kate's door, I laughed right out loud.  Some people hang out a welcome mat.  Never ones to be conventional, we hang out an "unwelcome" mat.  I'm just letting you know- you gotta tread lightly around these parts.  And should you dare invite yourself beyond the unwelcome greeting, don't forget to wait 'til she sees fit to greet you. 

Oh, and you may want to make yourself comfortable (or is that uncomfortable).  This is Kate, and she tends to work on her own timetable. No fuss, no muss.

But don't worry, she'll get to you.






When she's darn good and ready, that is.

No comments: