Sunday, January 30, 2011

good riddance january

So long, Mr. thirty-one dark, winter days.

Farewell, January 2011.

You have earned the honored distinction of being the longest month of my life. 

Sure, you've brought plenty of fun.  Two trips to the mountains.  Mostly healthy kids.  Four super crazy, busy weeks.  A few more pounds (Hey, thanks a lot by the way.)

Let's just be honest here.  I've had more than enough of you.  I'm ready for spring.  Sunshine. 

We both know that neither of those things will happen in January, so let's just call it good.  A truce, maybe?

I'll finally get caught up on our first-month-of-the-new-year happenings, and you'll leave me alone for another 365 days?

Alrighty, then.  It's a deal.




Hasta-la-vista.  See ya later, alligator.   Not for a while, crocodile.  Don't wanna see you soon, you big baboon.

You get my point?

No comments: