Tuesday, March 16, 2010

too cute


Emmy was getting dressed for preschool this morning. She was wearing a dress. Emmy loves dresses.

Even when she wears them over jeans.

She picked out a cute headband. And asked me to curl her hair.

Then she wore her "high-heel" sandals. I think you would agree that the words "high heels" and "sandals" all in one sentence would make any five year old happy. Especially in March.

This morning, Emmy was pleased with life.

As she finished fastening her sandals, she observed,

"I've never gotten this cute before."

Ahhh, we all need a day like that every now and then, don't we?

1 comment:

Darcie said...

I am SOOOOO in need of a day like that! What has happened to me?!? I'm an old frumpy mom who perfectly content wearing jammy pants all day. Really, that's sad.