Tuesday, October 27, 2009

school girl


Before I get started, I just have to say that this little face makes my heart smile.

On another note, Emmy has started preschool this year. She loves, loves, loves it.

I love it when she comes home because she is so full of excitement. She loves to tell me all about the little details of her day. And I love to hear her animated voice telling me. I hope I never forget the day she and her two friends came bouncing out Miss Jami's door wearing their spider hats. I didn't get a picture, but her face couldn't have been more excited.

There is nothing better than going to Miss Jami's house with her friends and learning new things! Emmy loves learning new things! She thinks it is most fun. . .which is really nice, because unfortunately, she doesn't always think staying home with me is most fun.

. . .Which means we both really like Miss Jami.

No comments: