Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Triathlon Season Has Arrived!

(I'm including this in spite of Courtney's protests. But, I figure I'm the one who does the blog, so I can include anything I want, right?)
We know summer has arrived in our family when we get to start cheering each other along at various races & triathlons. Dad started triathlon season off with a bang a few weekends ago when he competed in the Shark Attack Triathlon at Crystal Hot Springs. It was fun to watch him race close to home.
Lined up at the pool, waiting to get started!
Ryenne & Kate, two of Dad's biggest fans! (The fun thing about watching Dad race is that he actually competes, as opposed to Mom, who enters a race pretty much just to finish!)
Racing to the bike transition. . ."Go Dad!"
Off the bike, ready to run!

Rounding the corner to the finish line! Way to go!


No comments: