Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Hooray! School is Out!

I don't know who is more excited, the girls or me! I have been anxiously awaited the end of the school year - I couldn't wait to get my girls back! It just seems like we don't have much time together during the school year. A month or so ago, the girls and I made a list titled, "Fun Things We Want To Do This Summer". We've been adding to our list, and I can't wait to get started. We made a joint decision- we're taking a break this summer! No lessons, no commitments! We can't wait to get started on that list!

As excited as they are to be done with school for a few months, the girls were both sad to leave their teachers. They both had incredible teachers, both of who won't be returning to teach next year. I appreciate their teachers so much- what an important job!
Ryenne enjoys one last hug from Mrs. Barrus

Kate and Mrs. Richins

To celebrate the official start of summer, we spent the evening with the Stosich boys at Crystal Hot Springs. The kids had a blast, and us old folks enjoyed relaxing in the warm water!
We're ready for the lazy days of summer!

No comments: