Friday, January 4, 2008

Christmas Eve

('ll apologise beforehand about the underlined text. The girls got to this post before I did, and I'm not sure how to undo all of their help.)

It was another fun Christmas Eve! We went to Grandma Croneys to see all of the Croney cousins. Keeping with tradition, the grandkids acted out the nativity, with Grandpa Croney graciously filling his role as the donkey (as always, the highlight of the night). Emmy was pleased as punch that it was finally her year to be Mary!

Ryenne and Kate feeling quite angelic. (It's never to late to get on the "nice" list.)


I thought this was a great shot of our little people in action!

In case you can't tell, Emmy is showing off her new slippers.

(And a little bit of everything else, too!)

And of course, the evening wouldn't be complete without the white elephant gift exchange between the aunts and uncles. AJ couldn't wait to get home to try out his new Rudolph attire.

2 comments:

Darcie said...

I bet your dad makes a very cute donkey :)

DLonna said...

I swear I love your family's traditions. Every easter I still think about going to your family and watching full grown adults push each other over for candy. I believe someone even knocked someone's basket out of their hands.