Sunday, September 30, 2007

Ryenne's "Family Rules"

Courtney and I were pleased to find a list of Ryenne's (pronounced Ryan) "House Rules" that she had composed last week. Just in case you were looking for a few family rules, this list may offer some assistance. We especially liked rule #8. Very good rule.

The House Rules!

1. No yelling.
2. No sassing.
3. No hurting.
4. No kissing boys or girls.
5. No staying up!
6. No stealing without permission.
7. No teasing if not okay with others.
8. No doing anything that is bathroom stuff without saying excuse me.
9. Be respectful.
10. Obey mom and dad





4 comments:

dippyrooroo said...

Oh my goodness!! That was laugh out loud funny!! I wonder what made her decide to write that out as a list? I mean, do you think it was homework? Is her teacher going to learn the do's and don'ts of the Wood family? Could be very educational! I shudder to think what my kids tell their teachers.

Darcie said...

That excuse me thing would be a nice addition in our home . . .

Love that picture of the girls and Courtney on the hiking trail. Where are you? It's so pretty.

I also love the little glimpse of your house in the background og the top picture. It looks beautiful! Lovve the crown molding on the arch.

DLonna said...

Love the rules! My personal favorite is "No stealing without permission". I was wondering Kelly when do you give your girls "the ok"?

I think you should cross stitch it and post them in your kitchen.

Capesmom said...

I liked your pichers they werer cute my favorit was the one with Emmey in glases and my favorit rule was no sassing love ya love Kalli.